Table of Contents
Have you been searching the internet to see if BlueHost has a free trial offer to accompany their packages and web hosting plans? Are you wondering if you can check out BlueHost’s hosting services for free before actually investing in a subscription?
If that has been the case, you have come to the right place to seek answers. We, too, have been wondering about the possibility of perusing a BlueHost limited free trial. Let us face it; BlueHost is a reliable company that provides its customers with premium quality answers.
- It is easily one of the top web hosting service providers to start working with your websites with
- It has better speed when it comes to hosting than many other hosting service providers such as GoDaddy and Media Temple.
- It regularly ranks high on the WordPress hosting services recommendation list.
All of this leaves no doubt about the quality of BlueHost’s web hosting services. Without further ado, let us check out the availability of free trials with BlueHost.
To answer this question about free trials’ availability, we have undertaken thorough research on the internet. We had also reached out to BlueHost’s customer support to confirm the details.
Our efforts have led us to conclude that BlueHost is not offering any kind of free trial option right now. Their web hosting plans, such as Shared or WordPress, also do not currently support any kind of free trial. However, just because this lucrative offer is not available at this moment, it does not mean that BlueHost might not re-start this plan in the future. BlueHost still has a web page listing details of its free trial period along with the respective terms and conditions.
Keep an eye on the BlueHost website to be informed about offers that they occasionally roll out.
Although there is no free trial offer from BlueHost right now, there is no harm in familiarizing yourself with the policies. This will help you make the decision when such an offer is re-instated by BlueHost. Take a look at the disclaimers and policies –
- You will not have to pay any amount to BlueHost till the time your free trial period of 30 days is over.
- Once the 30 day Bluehost trial period is over, the hosting account you are working with is automatically up for renewal.
- The renewal is billed at a special introductory price only when you do not quit the trial before completing 30 days.
- This special price is available only for the first term of your usage. After this period, your subscription will be charged at regular rates applicable to other customers as well.
- BlueHost does not necessitate any long term commitments to their web hosting plans in the free trials. There are no penalties or hidden surcharges on the cancellation of your account as well.
Although there is no free trial on offer currently, BlueHost’s web hosting services are worth looking at. They now offer a 30-day money-back guarantee to first-time customers. After using their services, if you think that BlueHost is not a good fit for the kind of work you want to do, you can cancel your subscription and get a full refund. Here are a few nitty-gritty details of this deal –
- If you choose to terminate BlueHost services within the first 30 days of signing up, you get a complete refund on your hosting services. This money-back plan does not apply to the add-on products you choose to use from BlueHost.
- If you choose to cancel within the initial 30 days and have registered a free domain via Bluehost, there will be a deduction from your refund value. This is to cover the cost of the domain fee. This domain can be directed and transported to another service provider. However, do keep in mind that newly registered domains cannot be transferred within the initial 60 days.
- There are no refunds to be provided if you choose to cancel post 30 days.
This deal itself makes BlueHost worth trying even without a free trial offer at this moment. The rates that BlueHost offers when it comes to annual plans or ones with more features will quickly help you save a lot of money in the long run.
We hope that you found this collage of information helpful for your analysis of BlueHost free trial offers. We are sure that you can easily decide in BlueHost’s favor with this in your arsenal. If you have any questions regarding offers and trial periods offered by Bluehost, do not hesitate to get in touch with their customer support center. They are extremely helpful and will have a solution to your problems.